Everything Art. My imagination is full

Friday, March 16, 2012

Alrighty Then...

Well I managed to totally put my blog to the way side. I promised myself that wouldn't happen but it did. I just got so caught up in the daily grind of work and starting back up with school. I would also like to mention that having a pregnant wife definatly takes some time from my day. Thats time that I am happy to be parting with though :). A quick update about myself; I just started back up with school pretty excited to be taking classes again. Also, I made the base softball team for the Air Force base that I work on! I am still finding time for art. I have done a few drawings hear and there and also a few new paintings that I would love to share with you all (lived in the midwest for a year now and I still can't say Y'all). Well thats all that is new in my world and I will get to posting my new art work!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment