Everything Art. My imagination is full

Saturday, October 22, 2011

There goes our National Championship

As i'm building this blog from scratch I was trying not to watch the Oklahoma Sooners getting beat by Texas Tech. But at halftime I realized I didn't have my lucky Adrian Peterson Jersey on. So as I don this holy garment Oklahoma majestically starts to stage a 31-7 comeback. A glimmer of hope swelled up inside. Needless to say we just couldn't get those last 3 points. 41-38 final score. Only if Mr. Hunnicut could have made just one of the 2 field goals he missed this could have been a different story. Maybe I can be a stronger 12th man for my team the rest of the season. This was seriously a National Championship season in the making. Led by the always calm and amazingly accurate Landry Jones and Ryan Broyles who has caught more passes than anyone else in College football. oh and who can forget the Phenom Walk on junior by the name of Dominique Whaley ( out with the flu). Could he have changed the game?

No comments:

Post a Comment